Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In the Shadow of a Calling - A New Blog

In the shadow of a calling I found myself. . .

Sitting in a church parking lot listening to birdsong . . . and a chainsaw.


Musical Moment

~ “No More Tears (Enough is Enough)” Donna Summer & Barbara Streisand


This is a transformed old blog. None of the older posts are here anymore, but I wanted to utilize this space since it already exists. I have a new website and another blog located here. The blog is called In the Shadow of a Calling Blog few and will be a little bit of this, a dash of that & a pinch of the unexpected.

The naming of this new blog is a nod to the last few years of my life. It has been a time of great transition and learning. One of the things I created for myself was a phrase that would help me capture snap shots of time. In my journal I write a single lead in question that begins, “In the shadow of a calling I found myself . . .” and with these nine words I settle my mind and click into the moment to capture my happy, reflective or down right irritated moods.
Post a Comment