Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Years And A Different Kind of Resolution

In the shadow of a calling I found myself . . .
                                    
                                       Embracing the acknowledgement of my writerly efforts.

Musical Moment ~ The buzz of the heater warming up the house and my husband's phone pinging with reminders.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but this year I thought I should kick off the year with Intentions for my greater good and this is what I came up with:

Each day I will laugh. 

Each day I will love. 

Each day I will be kind to others. 

Each day I will be kind to myself. 

Each day when I open my eyes I will hug gratitude close to my heart. 

Each day you open your eyes I will embrace the joy of your being. 

Here's to saying good-bye to 2014 and a big ole "Whassup?" to 2015. 

May 2015 be filled with laughter, joy, happiness, and deep, deep love. May the not so good times be only small hurdles to fly over and my your landing on the other side of it be soft and surrounded by the family and friends you need.

Here's to a New Year.

Cheers!
Post a Comment